Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 48 Fitzroy Avenue, RED CLIFFS.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : email@example.com
Property Display Page
48 Fitzroy Avenue, RED CLIFFS VIC - $169,000
* Currently its liveable the way it is but would also benefit from a few touch ups to make it shine
* Featuring a separate lounge and an updated, eat in kitchen
* There are split systems, an evaporative cooler and fairly recent cook top and oven
* Outside there is a rear verandah, shedding and a double carport
* It has a current rental appraisal of $250 per week
* Situated overlooking Quandong Park and is a short walk to both the Secondary College and St Joseph’s Primary School
* Whether you choose to live in and renovate or invest the option is yours
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
Click on link below for more information, watch the short video and contact the agent to register your interest.
It's as easy as that !
Property Features Key features of the property
Land Size 1,388m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Gas cook top & electric wall oven
Meals in kitchen
Weatherboard construction / iron roof
Solar hot water
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement & Contract for Sale for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below.
Should you wish to become a bidder on this property please contact the agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Sales Consultant Profile
Ben is a Company Director and Senior Sales staff member at Collie & Tierney
Fully Licensed Estate Agent - VIC & NSW
Ben has been in the real estate industry since 2004
Ben’s talented support team takes care of administration tasks so he can focus solely on the critical duties of selling your home:
• Pricing your home & planning your marketing strategy
• Showing prospective buyers through your property
• Obtaining offers from potential buyers & handling all negotiations
Ben has sold millions of dollars worth of Real Estate
• Company Director
• Senior property consultant both in Vic & NSW
• Awarded several State & National Achiever Awards for high sales and service
• Auctioneer in Victoria and New South Wales
Ben’s more than satisfied clients have said:
"Both Jennie and myself had an understanding and help from our first meeting. Nothing was too much trouble, always kept in touch. Never having done anything like this Ben explained everything that we could understand and gave us piece of mind and confidence and sold the property in a week, excellent! We would both not hesitate in naming Ben Ridley as a caring, honest and down to earth person to handle any real estate matters. Can't speak highly enough of him. Thank you" Barb & Jennifer
"I was very impressed with the experience. Everything was very professional and I loved that I was constantly kept in the loop throughout the process, at no stage was I left guessing what was going on." Matt